The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

how do i get cigarrette burns out on my car..looking for advice hope someone helps holla alty memeberz..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Usually with cigarette burns, I'm pretty sure that they're permanent. You can clean them up by kindof washing it, but from experience, I've seen that you'll always be able to tell. If they're on the front seats u can try a junkyard for replacements, or even cheaper you can buy some good seat covers. For the other uphostry, I guess it all depends on the severity of the burns. You can always replace uphostry tho.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Take it from a smoker.

Just dont smoke or keep on replacing seats and floor carpet.
Smoking = burnholes.:)

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
smoking and cars = dumb ass combo!

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
man I burned my int. soon after I got my car. Cuz I used to always smog it out. Someone dropped the cherry from a joint in the back seat and fell into like 4 pieces and burned 4 holes. :angry2:
stupid on my part for blowin in the car anyway tho
I got a a couple other burns too. I figure if I ever want a show quality interior I'll just get it wrapped in leather. Otherwise its ghetto all the way.

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
^^ did the same kinda thing...cherries feel out of a bowl and onto the seat..got 3 burn holes in the passenger seat

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
cherry hole in my sun visor and one in my passenger seat, cherry fell out o the honey congac......ridin back from miami..

94_se

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
I had one friend on X and she burned her initals in the back of my passenger seat. Of course that was in another car... WAY back in the day. But there isn't any getting those out... once it is burned it is in there for good. Your best bet is to cover it up or get new seats...

·
I'm Kaustic....B!tch
885 Posts
i got burn holes on my friggin rear inner door panel
and they're big
those crazy college kids
burnin holes in my car, but it was worth it.....
it always is

·
*NeW MeMbEr*
346 Posts
Now how many of u guys where driving on the highway on a hot day and u and ur boys r smoking.... then u or ur boy throw the cig out and in goes right back in and lands on ur back seat?! Yeah well that happened to me, and I could fit a quarter in the hole... so I glued it there!!! But I'm getting whole new interior, so I wanna see how long I can go without smoking in it!!!:D

·
Registered
319 Posts
lol this thread is funny, guess I'm just glad i don't smoke and don't let people smoke in my car. Burn holes on leather would truly suck

·
Ricer in Training
304 Posts
Cigarettes smoked in the alti = 0
Joints smoked in the alti = 1
Blunts smoked in the alti = 1

No burnholes whatsoever = PRICELESS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts