The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this up last night. very, very good addition to
Margera's line of movies. best part is...not typical of any of the cky franchise. it's a very adult, scripted, well photographed peice about loss, payback, and eventually winning.

Bam Margera's/Brandon Dicamillo's attitude has completely changed and have taken their filming to a new artistic level that I didn't think they could possibly pull off. I'm very impressed!
basic cast of all the cky'ers are here from Rake Yohn to Raab Himself. all involved in full acting and not the normal jackass-esque style we're used to.

of course people from Element and Birdhouse fill the rest of the movie as "extras"...

definatly worth the download!!!

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
too poor too lazy...actually i think i've seen the first one...but that was begining of senior year...i forgot what i was watchin last nite let alone a year+ back....just tell me what it is:lol:

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
sorry it's not a cky movie...it's based on a true story. ryan dunn's ex actually did that shit to him and that's the basis for the movie. yah it's made by the same people, but it's not supposed to be cky5...

phil beat me to it :(

·
godspeed you!
430 Posts
yup. ^

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
apologize for bumping, but my friend told me about it last night. he said that raab himself actually failed out of school with a d d d f or whatever, like in the movie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts