The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning Slotted Rotors?!?!?!?1

Okay, finally put my slotted rotors on with the V3 pads from summit that are supposed to produce less dust and what not. My problem is that by th time I got to the top of the street, they had a big black ring from the pads on them. I had spoken to Orlando and he told me he cleans his so......just wanted to know if there was a way to get this black ring off. Thanks

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
altimatestyle said:
how much did you get your rotors for?
That's not the question?!?!?!? lol I got them for like $170 and change through carparts and their coupon

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Sorry for going OT again :D but when should we replace the rotors on the car? I'm at 85k miles and have never replaced the rotors, plus my car squeaks like mad when I brake ...

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parsec said:
Sorry for going OT again :D but when should we replace the rotors on the car? I'm at 85k miles and have never replaced the rotors, plus my car squeaks like mad when I brake ...
DAMN NEWBIES!?!?!? LOL Depends on what your brakes look like? My rotors weren't in bad shape but just wanted slotted rotors. Probably could've gotten 2 more cuts out of them but oh well lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts