1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pacman
341 Posts
They have been out for quite a while now. There are basically 2 uses: to simply protect your headlights, or to be used in conjunction with The Mask styling kits. These kits have patterns and when you paint with them, they can look like projectors or any shape you like. The kit costs about another $15. Never seen them plain on a car though.

·
Pacman
341 Posts
This is true. And some of the people I have seen that have used the styling kit made it look good. Don't know how it'd look on an Alty, but though.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Ok why is it the same model for 98-01? I thought the lights were enough of a different shape between 98-99 and 00-01 that one universal thing wouldn't fit? I'm asking because this means the difference between me having to make 2 molds as opposed to one for the eyelids I'm doing.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Trust me they are different. Jeremysride2000 can confirm bro. He bought a set of gts covers a while back that were supposed to be 98-01 and they didnt fit his 01 right.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
We should blow the whistle on this "GTO" company selling shoddy merchandise and misleading people...who's ever heard of them anyways? Probably operate from their backyard.

:D j/k, I haven't been under a rock for 20 years.

I never doubted you by the way SolacE, just questioning THEIR research since they are supposed to be experts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts