The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
big body benz on the way
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be seelin my clears just wanted to know if anyone was interested in getting them let me know

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
jeez lowballers already. don't insult the man, he will be able to get 150 easy on ebay

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have tried to get them over here.... but no one seems to stock them. Bluebirds are not very popular (most likely due to the name). There were another type of Datsun/Nissan bluebirds produced in the early 80's that were known for their problems.

Bluebirds were only imported/produced in AUS from 94 - 97. There are a few things different cosmetic wise compared to the US ones but the motor is a ka24de. There are AWD Altessas around but examples of these are few and far between....

Anyway - I would really like those lights :D $50 US should be about equal to $75 Aussie dollars and I guess it would cost about $20 - 40 to send over here. They really do look cool. Plus would be very, very unique!

·
big body benz on the way
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will try to take pics soon but they are in perfect condition..and not for sure if i am selling them yet but very possiable if interested PM me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts