The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
y0.. i've seen some altimas (1st gen) with these clear turning signals... people from my area have told me the swap em from ol' Honda/Integra's... but i'm not sure.. are they others that fit better? or any specific kinds? :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
the blinkers off of a 91 integra fit with a little modification. I bought mines off of SPL hertz and he made a bracket so it was a piece of cake and he gave me a 1157 socket so they stay on and blink looks good at night.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Ok....I have a 95 altima and all I did was take the amber bulb out of the lens ( lens is already clear ) and replace it with a white bulb. As far as the marker lights on the fender well NOPI has clear ones for like 35$.

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
ShoNuff, he's talking about these light replacements...look at Erynn's bumper, at her turn signals...these are off the integra's....i believe Alex from SWA sells them...i got mine from an acura dealer...

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raider007 said:
look at Erynn's bumper, at her turn signals...these are off the integra's....i believe Alex from SWA sells them...i got mine from an acura dealer...

what yr integra? i saw some that were 93's and looked like yours.. how much did those run for you?

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking of upgrading my corner 168/192's to 1156/57 ... if i do get the Evo kit i might need em to be 1157.. but other wise i'm thinkin 1156... but do u all think its worth it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts