The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
its your springs IMO....either re-seat them or wait to see if it goes away. Do you know if it happens when you are parked and you just turn the steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JBL85 said:
its your springs IMO....either re-seat them or wait to see if it goes away. Do you know if it happens when you are parked and you just turn the steering wheel?
Nope, i dont hear anything but i'll try again tommrow. Its only when i come to a complete stop, then accelerate again. If i accerlate.. let off the gas, accelerate again, no sound. Wierd. Shouldnt be a big problem right? Just one single click everytime i come to a complete stop.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Does it sound like its comming from the springs? I may be totally off, but my sisters car did it after it was lowered.....it went away after about a week...springs just had to settle I guess.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JBL85 said:
Does it sound like its comming from the springs? I may be totally off, but my sisters car did it after it was lowered.....it went away after about a week...springs just had to settle I guess.
Alright thanks bro i'll just wait a week or two and see how it goes. :cool:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, the click sound i was telling you before is gone now. but, I did what you told me, and i turned my wheels all the way to one side on right/left. The click sound doesnt show up, but i get a thunk when I do a K-Turn, or 3 point turn. Just one single thunk on both a right turn / left. Anything to worry about?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts