The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a new act clutch with my flywheel resurfaced in december. the clutch grabs harder now then when it was new but it chatters at the end of engagement. shakes the piss out of my car but above 2 grand starts are smooth but anything else chatters to beat ol hell. this makes my car a bitch to drive in the city. Nissan dealers said maybe motor mounts since the clutch is 70% over stock and it is bloody new.

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Hmm, so did you get the Street Disk or a puck disk ....If you have a puck disk , lots of chatter is Normal .... Street disk will chatter a slight bit , but shouldnt be enough to make your car shake ....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clutch

It came down to my engine tourqing on the mounts that's why it hops of the line and the chatter was less noticible now. I did not know that act clutches acted so shitty on daily drivers.

·
was up
3,277 Posts
Re: clutch

RYAN'S-DRIVEN said:
It came down to my engine tourqing on the mounts that's why it hops of the line and the chatter was less noticible now. I did not know that act clutches acted so shitty on daily drivers.

thats what i was about to say. im having the same prob now...i changed the front and rear mount but that didint get rid of it all so now its time to do the right and left

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Re: clutch

RYAN'S-DRIVEN said:
which one did you get? the street/strip setup is not that bad fora daily driver

1 - 6 of 6 Posts