The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get the fluid to come out of the master cylinder for the clutch even with the line connected and I took the master cylinder off. Took it apart, cleaned it put it back together, put it on there. Everything looked the work properly and fluid won't come out. Please help

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't get the fluid to come out of the master cylinder for the clutch even with the line connected and I took the master cylinder off. Took it apart, cleaned it put it back together, put it on there. Everything looked the work properly and fluid won't come out. Please help
What model of the 2019 Nissan Altima has a manual transmission?

You posted this in the 2019 section of the forum.
Oh ok

· Registered
3,404 Posts
Well, of course it has to be put back together right, and I daresay most cannot diagnose whether there is something wrong with a master in most cases. Once taken apart by a person unversed in it then there are so many things that can go wrong it's not funny.

No magic there but special skills are called for once the problems show up. The kind of skills that a 20 page post won't touch.

· Registered
3,404 Posts
You BLEED the master with it OFF the car so that the cylinder is then pumping hard to make the lines fill at 100X the pressure you get from any 'back pressure'.

People never think this stuff out and not rocket science.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts