The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed something today and every since then its been bugging the hell outta me. I noticed that my clutch pedal has to come up more than 3/4's of the way to fully engage. There's just so much play in it, its horrible. I've never driven a stick with such a long engagement distance. Almost everyone who drove my car told me about it but I never payed it any attention, I just thought they were jealous.... My sisters Civic, mothers 240, my Camry,my brothers G20 and my fathers IS300 dont have this problem.. Has anyone else noticed this and if so, is there any way of adjusting the pedal to engage sooner ?? Now that I've pin-pointed this problem, it pisses me off and adds even more difficulty to driving this car. Its the hardest manual I've ever driven and here it is almost 2 yrs later and Im still not fully used to the clutch, its just not comfortable and lately, I never thought that I'd be saying this, but Im sick of driving a stick !!:angry4:

Any input guys ??

:edit: The only other car that I've driven that exhibited this problem was my mother's old 89 SHO now that I think about it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts