The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Drop Zone 0-4" of drop coilovers for 165 shippind and all mounting hardware included. is this a good brand and a good deal?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Un related topic: (sorry)Oh i was also wondering. what are some good engine modifications. you can make a car look fast but i rather make it fast than look fast. i know altimas are not a fast car but need a lot to make it really fast i just want it to be a faster than it already is. What are some goood modifications and were d o i go to find them? thanks.

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
DZs suck because they spring rate is so low. very bouncy

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so what is exactly wrong with Drop Zone. i just put 17's on my car and i shake and bounce all over every bump i hit. Right now i don't have 400 dollars for GC. but would DZ be ok for the time being. i feel like i am going to get into an accident. bouncing all over the road. does any one have DZ?

·
Qµì¢K L£ã®Ñ€r
541 Posts
Dude just buy Dz springs. I got Tokicos and Dz springs very nice ride. Sporty, somewhat harsh over the damn bumbs. I hate NY and its stupid 2 mile long potholes. Never going there again. And never buy the Ebay brand things you might mess up ure ride. I got Dz springs and coils for 90 dollars. Haha those morons who i bought off send me both.

·
Registered
530 Posts
i just got sprints with KYB's....nice ride, but rough over areas with many potholes! damn winter roads!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok i found a set of drop zones for 100 +20 shipping. is that good or can that be beaten. all i want is it to be dropped till i can save up for a good set of coilovers. i am only 19. going to school and working part time so budget is kinda small. when i have bills that need to be paid and 3 cars on insurance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What about R1's I am 18 and on a budget with 3 cars to insure. Anyhow, how about R1's what is a respectable spring rate?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
94NISSAN said:
i just put 17's on my car and i shake and bounce all over every bump i hit....... i feel like i am going to get into an accident. bouncing all over the road.
if you feel like your stock springs bounce too much, your in for a treat with the dropzones.

drop zones definition is bouncing all over the road.

trust me, save your cash and get the gcs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts