The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
For what year? 2002? Nothing is yet available, if you are looking for 93-2001, you have posted in the WRONG section

·
Registered
12 Posts
wiliiamsfrederick said:
Where can I purchase a cold air intake system for altimas for a resonable price.
There is nothing availble for the 2002 but i would guess probably by the first of the year there should be some products by Stillen. Check out http://www.stillen.com.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd make my own. PVC from home depot, a K&N cone and some ingenuity. The stock air track is long, mangled and restrictive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
no cold intake yet, but some company will........Stillen is working on exhaust for altima 2002. be done in couple months or so... just call stillen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
djsassan said:
If I read correctly somewhere, for now, you could do a K&N WAI drop in filter.
Yeah i read that too, it was the drop in K&N filter......it think it was the one for a 98 Maxima but im not 100% sure.

·
Registered
30 Posts
from what i've heard, pvc is a big mistake! when it heats up it creates a gas that hurts your motor. I'll find out what gas exactly is and what it does later. i have the info around here somewhere. . ...

·
Registered
30 Posts
yes, CAI, there are other material you can use to build these, but PVC is the worst thing you can use!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts