The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
sittin' pretty.
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sup RIC? I don't know if I could make it to the meet..and I have no clue where the Midlands Tech campus is...I've been to the airport like 3 times....so I don't know that area for sh*t. Best thing I can think of is for us to meet up at Ultimate Audio one weekend if you know where that is SE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whats up fellas? My alt is broke down right now so I'm out. I snapped one of the cams in half and tryin to save up for new ones. I found some by a company called SR20 Development but I havnt heard anything about them so I dunno whether to get em or not. By the way I Am the green Alt with the seven spokes.

Peace,
AltimaGTR524

·
sittin' pretty.
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know where Wildewood is, I got some friend that live in there that go to Spring Valley.

Hey SE.....There's gonna be a car show this coming Sunday at Bomber Stadium, we should meet up and roll down there...lemme know dude.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up guys...I will be coming to Columbia to visit my family on May 11th is there anything to do up there? I not to excited about the drive from Florida to there but i will be there for the whole weekend so if you guys meet up on the weekends let me know and i will have to come check you guys out..

Jen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.