The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as stated. I know sensitrac are pretty good, and so are kybs so what would you suggest? They would be mounted with H&R's. And please don't say get tokico's cause I'm going for comfort( most likely :D). and there is a big price difference when buying parts in canada

·
A-arm brace man
392 Posts
They are both crap IMO, lol

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
sensitrac's imo
considering hearing how many of them have blown for people on the forum

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
ihave had springs on KYBs for over 2 years and no problems. ihave hit hella pot holes, broke a camber bolt when i hit a curb, ran over a man hole cover that was in the middle of the road and still feel fine. i guess i am the only one that had had good luck w/ them

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had kyb's with H&R and the struts blew less than a year. now I have reflex struts and they are alot better than the kyb's

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have sensitrac/eibach combo for almost 1.5 years without any problems. No sign of deterioration on both shocks/struts to date, and this is with my heavy 18" rim/tires.
I know that ALTIMALUK had a same set-up and was very happy with it.
Also, sensitrac carries life time warrenties.

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
^^ love his car
honestly
love

very nice rims and springs combo

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Over 70k miles on KYB/Intrax and they still feel taut. Mostly highway and rural state/county roads.

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
sensitrac struts by monroe are one of the best OEM struts available. Great balance between confort and performance. Many reviews raved about them on the 00-01 altimas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts