The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Justin and I just wanted to congradulate everyone who helped get this website where it is today. I think this is such and awesome site and there is so much good information. I just bought a 1999 Nissan Altima, yesterday and I was looking for parts and cool things that I can do with the car, and this is quite the awesome webpage to get that information.

Thanks guys :)

Justin

·
Banned
3,772 Posts
shotech said:
Hi, my name is Justin and I just wanted to congradulate everyone who helped get this website where it is today. I think this is such and awesome site and there is so much good information. I just bought a 1999 Nissan Altima, yesterday and I was looking for parts and cool things that I can do with the car, and this is quite the awesome webpage to get that information.

Thanks guys :)

Justin
Wow, welcome aboard. I have never heard such good things come out of a newbie's mouth. Keep that up and you shouldn't have any problems making friends on here :)
Again, welcome aboard, and don't ask about Altezza taillamps :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
lovin the alty

Im a maxima driver, but i have much respect for the alty, my gf has one:D 2001 gle, a very nice

·
Resistance is futile
1,713 Posts
Good God!!! A newbie that heaps praise AND apparently did searches first!!!!!
Welcome - may we clone you?

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
865 Posts
kierandill said:
Good God!!! A newbie that heaps praise AND apparently did searches first!!!!!
Welcome - may we clone you?
LOL. Welcome to the board shotech. As long as you do searches and don't ask about altezza lights you should be fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually

No, right now I am more interested in replacing those bland white gauge cluster lights and possibly the bland white lights behind the climate controls too. I have been reading all about the Indigo setups, especially the one by poison. His looks so cool, however I am horrible with cars and dashboards, my last car ended up not having a dashboard after I got done with it.

Now I was doing some searches and I found some websites that sell like indigo needle kits and blue bulbs. Is it possible to just take out the white light bulbs and replace them with blue bulbs and that would make the gauges blue? I am prolly dead wrong :)

Thanks,
Justin

·
Am I still a NOOB?
831 Posts
First, wlecome to the club, and congrats on being the first newbie to search before asking questions.:D

And as for changing the bulbs, you can to that and the color of the guages will change. I've done it twice, but just make sure u get bulbs that don't fade. Because you'll just wind up changing them evey couple of months.

-AltyPrince

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nice

Damn you guys are fast and always have good info :) Well that is the first project I will undertake on my new Altima :) I am so excited!!

What do you guys think of this place:

http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/home.html

Do you think this is a rip or what. I was thinking of the Sonic Blue needle kit along with the white Gauge overlay that they sell. Then replace all the white bulbs with the blue ones and it should look pretty nice. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

·
Banned
0 Posts
A. do you have a pic of the car with no dash left? this I wanna see!!

B. for indiglos, [email protected] or Ebay

C. you need 4 194 wedge bulbs for your lights in the gauge cluster.

D. check out www.importintelligence.com if you just want face layovers which are stickers that go over your gauges. Only like $25, and there is something in the group buy forum right now for you.

·
6,859 Posts
Re: Nice

shotech said:
Damn you guys are fast and always have good info :) Well that is the first project I will undertake on my new Altima :) I am so excited!!

What do you guys think of this place:

http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/home.html

Do you think this is a rip or what. I was thinking of the Sonic Blue needle kit along with the white Gauge overlay that they sell. Then replace all the white bulbs with the blue ones and it should look pretty nice. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Welcome aboard.

I think that that site might be run by one of the guys from b15sentra.net

·
Rally U13
896 Posts

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
bullet499 said:
Oh...and there is a walkthrough on this website that tells you how to do it without screwing anything up, maybe victor can find it for me:D
you can find it yourself.. I only give newbies a freebie.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts