The Nissan Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has done this... but its a cool idea. all you need are LED's, its pretty self explanitory....

·
Registered
493 Posts
looks good...how long it take?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PorscheKid said:
nothin more ricey than lights in obscure places...:rolleyes:
so what is ricey to you? interior neons? I see stickers as being ricey (stickers that are on the side of your vehicle).

Its not a difficult project, all you need to do is drill holes, and run wires, so it really depends on you, maybe an hour, to two?

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:

so what is ricey to you? interior neons? I see stickers as being ricey (stickers that are on the side of your vehicle).

Its not a difficult project, all you need to do is drill holes, and run wires, so it really depends on you, maybe an hour, to two?
I ignore the "it's ricey" comments man...too many people here are quick to blurt that all too common phrase out nowadays...a cliche?

I think it looks tight...where did you get the LED's?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.....I am getting my LED's from Didi-Key, they are a mail order electronics suply house. www.digikey.com and buy what you want.....then if you need help building circuits just drop me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

·
layin rubber on philly
130 Posts
i think it looks hot. dude if you put them in where the speakers are then your in buisness. nice little show off touch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.