The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was coming home from my girlfriend's house at about 11pm and I get nearly sideswiped by some dickhead blasting ludacris who is going faster around a turn then his little bitch car can handle and nearly cans into me. I'm driving my parents 1995 BMW 530i AT. Its a big clumsy car, not nearly as fast as my Altima but it'll pull pretty damn hard when you downshift. My friend calls me out of nowhere and since I haven't talked to her in over a year I'm not in any rush to get off the phone. We meet at the next light. He won't even look at me because he knows I'm ****ing pissed that he nearly hit my ass. He revs me. Faggot. You've got to be kidding. 45mph zone, zero traffic, fine lets do it. Light changes. 1/2 Car length from the start. 2 by 25. 2 1/2 by 40. 4 by 60. Shutdown at 70mph. Red light. He revs me again. Faggot. Is this kid serious? I give him a carlength off the start. Pull him in by 25. 1 car length by 40. 2 by 60. Shutdown at 70mph. Don't forget I'm on the phone still laughing at this dumbass. Next light he doesn't even bother, crosses my lane behind me and takes a right.

I think I've seen this guy in a CRX before ripping around through traffic, hopefully the next time he tries to corner in his shitbox he won't make it.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
haha, what was he thinking.... was he stick as well?

toyota actually somewhat underrate HP ratings...

its more like the celica GT 140hp output... I had a rental S type with a manual... it hauls ok "for what it is"

I know one dude got 15.9 with a ghetto intake, and consistent 16 16.1 manual stock...

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car must have just gotten its plates on it too, there was still tape up on the top left rear window. Definately manual. Toyota should have put the 3sge in there atleast. The 530i isn't that fast either, nothing to brag about atleast. The car weighs a ton and I believe doesn't put out much more than the VQ if at all. Probably good for low 15s at best I'd imagine.

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
Good take, you probably wish you were in your Alty though so you really could've embarrassed him!!! I hate Corrolla's, I hate Toyota's for that matter, so good kill!!!

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I completely wish I had been in the Alti, I would have destroyed him...thats what I was thinking like the entire time. Oh well, he got his I guess. I actually like Toyotas, one of the next cars I'm looking to work on is an MR2 turbo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts