The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading a post by JASON '95 about "everything you want to know about air ride" well I am not going to bust JASON '95's balls because he didnt write the article he just copy/pasted it. well heres a few things I found wrong and it is only right to fix it because whoever wrote the article was obviously just an air ride distributer tyring to sell pre-bagged struts and doesnt know alot unless its how his bagged struts are made.
All of a sudden a speed bump or an incline in the road comes up. The air bags allow you to air up while driving so you can get over obstacles. As of right now, the only options for people who have **** to get their car real low are Hydraulics. The ride quality with juice is pretty harsh (very bouncy).
ok air bags and hydraulics allow you to lift over speed bumps and inclines too, and as for the ride quality, its air bags that are "very bouncy" you need shocks to get away from that were with hydraulics you add accumulators and it rides smooth.
Will my aftermarket swaybar still work?Will my aftermarket swaybar still work?

Depends on the set up you have. If you only do front or back, yes. If you want to do all the moves that a 10 switcher or 4 switcher does, then no. Only because sway bars are designed so your car doesn't shift from side2side. If you have 10 or 4 switches and you try to do a side2side move with sway bars...ummm.... well...lets just say you're going to hear a really nasty noise and not going to be too happy with what happened.
this one makes me laugh, cant do side to side unless your sway bar is gone? removing your sway bar will let you do a slightly better side 2 side, and with the sway bar still in it wont make a nasty noise, it will just keep you from damn near throwing your friend out of the car!

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
yeah... thanks for posting it OUTSIDE the SUSPENSION forum... why not post it in the Stereo forum too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts