The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home today and all of the sudden I heard a crack and there was a line right across my windshield, about 5 inches long! IT sucks. Does anybody know about how much it costs to get a new windshield and get it installed????????
Thanks
Joe

·
Big balla
906 Posts
that sucks man, that happened to me to except i was painting my windshield wipers and the metal part came down on the winshield and cracked it all the way up, well anyways i payed $100 for a new windsheild and instalation, i hope this helps.

·
Registered
47 Posts
it depends if you are one of the very few people to have HUD. i got a new windshield last year and it cost $1,000, but i have windshield coverage so i was fine. without HUD it should be around $300 is what i was told

·
Banned
134 Posts
H up D isplay........tells u how fast ur going and ish like that maybe outdoor teperature too...usure of that

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
$120 installed for mine. Not Nissan though. Supposedly it's laminated, but not certain. Make sure the installer is good; check references. Cuz the person who did mine sucked...clips falling out, sealant messy (dripped on interior), chrome not replaced properly....Anyways, previous owner got it done 1.5yr before I bought it and no leaks so far.
Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts