The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys here goes---I officially HATE the snow......As we all now my b/f was supposed to be meeting some of u guys tomorrow to help get to Matts or whatever-but that isnt gonna happen with my car in the colission shop :( :(
My b/f was on his way to work this morning, in this terrible weather, and he was driving around a curve when all the sudden the alty started slidin-but anyways it slid right into a huge-ass wall...damages are as goes--stillen lip broke in half and shattered,bumper is all cracked up,fog light is completely gone,clear corner is broke,and the whole tire is pushed back into the wheel well like 3 inches and smushed up against the fender-rims all ****ed up.....could be somethin major or just a control arm--we dont know till they take it apart---but im sooooo depressed, the alty was just gettin fun o-well maybe it'll all work out for the better,

brandie

·
300 Posts
that sux... I know how you feel.... err... brent feels. We just got into an accident last night with our Minivan. Idiot slid through a stop sign 'cause he was going too fast. We broadsided him. Now the whole right side of my body hurts.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
sorry to hear that, hope everything works out ok!

·
OG
4,071 Posts
yeah the weather does suck ... my car too some damage too
damn hope your ride will be ok, and that you boy is

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thanx for everyones sympathy......looks like our collsion/body shop is going to try and hook us up so we dont have to even pay the deductible..and we didnt wanna keep the stillen lip anyway so now we can "hopefully" use that cash for a diff front end, still sux that we gotta be withouta car for so long!!!

hope u feel better Alby

·
Registered
17 Posts
98altimatic
hi there sorry to hear about your car but i was intrested in where you got your greddy exhaust i thought that greddy stopped making them. i would really appreaciate it if you could tell me where you got it from. thanks alot

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i got it from [email protected] autoworks..................as far as i know greddy is still making them.........some people say otherwise....

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx..rev...........we will still be there...........count on it

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha Matt ur soooooo funny :)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts