The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone knew of any companies that make cross-drilled or slotted front rotors for a '98 Alty. My rotors are warped so I figured I would go all the way with a new set. If there isn't anywhere to get them, is there a good place online to get high quality OEM ones?

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
i jsut ordered a set of power stop rotors for the front and the rear plus metal master pads all the way around for 414 shipped! but power stop makes them for the first gen, i don't know a/b the second gen but i think they will work. but the p/s are brembo blanks (if you know brakes you know brembo is the best) and then p/s drills the holes. i got the slotted b/c of the rest of crackage from cross drilled. i hope this helps, latas. . .

·
Registered
70 Posts
Try KVR

Call KVR up in Canada. I used them on previous cars. They sell Brembo and I was happy with them. A word of advice. Find a place to annodize them for you. I didn't do that to mine and they get pretty rusty and unattractive through my wheels. I am not sure if KVR does it or not, but I am sure you can find a local shop to do it for you...

·
13,021 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
i jsut ordered a set of power stop rotors for the front and the rear plus metal master pads all the way around for 414 shipped! but power stop makes them for the first gen, i don't know a/b the second gen but i think they will work. but the p/s are brembo blanks (if you know brakes you know brembo is the best) and then p/s drills the holes. i got the slotted b/c of the rest of crackage from cross drilled. i hope this helps, latas. . .
where did you get them for that much?

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
where did you get them for that much? [/B][/QUOTE]

email me and i'll tell you:) latas. . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts