The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, I noticed that my cruise control in my 94 Altima does no longer function. Is this a big thing? Is it something simple that I have to replace? A blown fuse? A shorted wire I can sodder?

Thanks for any responses.

·
Official Troll
2,695 Posts
When I still had my old '88 Camry, the cruise control switch broke on me several times. Have a look at your switch.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Mine too, about a year ago. Except, my indicator light comes on (the switch) but does not flash like some peoples. I don't know exactly which fuse controls it since the manual or the fuse cover doesn't specify but I didn't notice any bad. I think some have said it could be a malfunction in the vaccum actuator whatever on the firewall, and also the manual said to check the small vaccum hose to make sure it's attached and has some other small checks you can do yourself.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
When I get back to San Diego, I'll check out what my 1993 factory service manual says about cruise control. send me an email to remind me.
Jae

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.