The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i order mah body kit for instance a buddy club kit does it matter what car i should order it for or does it make a difference...???

·
Registered
243 Posts
95Altyracer said:
When i order mah body kit for instance a buddy club kit does it matter what car i should order it for or does it make a difference...???
yes, he body kits are designes to fit certain cars. There are only a few that are available for the Altima and it matters which generation the Alty is so do go and buy any kit that you like because they wont fit on the car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats not what i am trying say....if i were to custom put a body kit from a different car onto mine does it matter what car the body kit was originally made for...???

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yes it does. Try to make sure that the width is around the same size as the altima's width.

·
Registered
243 Posts
95Altyracer said:
What car do u guyz think is close to the dimensions of the 1st gens..??
huh Im not real sure but I would guess something a little wide like a Camry or maybe an Integra, possibly an Accord, but those are just guesses

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aight i guess i will have to go out and do some measuring... and soon as i find out what is the closest to our car i will post the info on that...

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,862 Posts
hell yea

if you find any body kit designs that will fit our cars and c ustom fit it onto your car, i will send you 5 dollars for being the s*it. lol. Naw, if you do find one please post it, i'm trying to find a tight looking kit to custom fit onto my car...it would be GREATLY appreciated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Customizing a pain in the azz....

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
262 Posts
you got a1st or 2nd gen? as long as it is bigger than your cars they can cut it an make it fit. my sides are from a 95 civic coup.if that helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts