The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share something my bf and his brother did last night to my car. It's a custom switch placement and trunk neon installation pic. He put in strobe lights in both the front headlights and the back turn signals. They also did an installation of a 15" blue neon tube in the trunk to shine on the 15" sub and fascia. Well he wanted the strobes and neon to run off of one switch. So there is this little dead button on the console right by the e-brake. He recessed the button into that dead button. It doensn't look like much but they had to run wire all the way down the side of the car to get juice to the back set of strobes and neon, then had to snake all the wiring up the front console so that the wires would run up to this little switch. All wires are tucked. So all you see is the switch, and all you see is the neon tube. No wires. Like I said, it's very subtle, but it took them about 3 hrs to wire everything and put everything back together. 2 pics below, one of the little switch, and one of the neon installed in the trunk.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2nd pic of the neon install

Here is the pic of the neon install, looks really good at night against the sub and wall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts