The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a pair of clear tail lights for a first generation Altima, these lights have been reconfigured so that the middle, (where the reverse lights and direction normally are) is now where the brake lights are, and the top,(where the brake lights usually are) are where the reverse lights are as well as the directronals. They will also include 4 red glass bulb, these are red glass, not the painted ones that get pink in a few days, they will stay the same color until the day they blow out. I'm asking 150 plus shipping if your interested email me at [email protected]

I also have piaa 1700 x fog lights if anyone is interested I also asking 150 plus shipping

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
ultimaaltima said:
these lights have been reconfigured so that the middle, (where the reverse lights and direction normally are) is now where the brake lights are, and the top,(where the brake lights usually are) are where the reverse lights are as well as the directronals.
That's crazy man.. So the reverse light and turnsignal are red? that is not worth the 150 bucks man.. Also, how are they reconfigured? Unless you cut out the red and clear areas on the taillights and switched them? That custom work doesn't sound achievable unless you have reconfigured the light bulbs... but doesn't the light bulb assembly stay with the car? then it's not a custom taillight but a custom lightbulb assembly..

This shit sounds fishy...:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts