The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally did it, customized my taillights to where there is no more ugly yellow, let's remember who is the first to do this. Also, i customized my hood into a prototype, now it has the carbon fiber look i've always wanted. Since i don't know how to post pics here, check under my registry and vote, tell me what you think! Thanx! Damn you know how many looks i get at my car now, i love being my own innovator. now i don't look like every other silver altima out there!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
So what blinks when you're turning?

·
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the clear space where the reverse lights used to be, trust me it's bright too! the yellow piece is now the reverse lights, it shines through the silver

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
so is the hood REAL CF? I'm sorry to say it... but the pictures make it look pretty bad... :ugh: and I generally LOVE CF hoods... but maybe it looks a lot better in person... :dunno:

·
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u gotta see it in person, everything always looks better in person than in a pic. i'm just happy to not be like anybody else

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
yea, it was a pewter or velvet beige 3.5 that had the same taillight mod as well as a spoiler from an S15, and molded stillen kit...

·
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh really i've never seen that one before, i'm also thinking about making the look like a r34 skyline i almost did it today but decided for right now i'm happy with my look

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
the CF hood will go a lot better with the R34 bumper. But you realize you won't get to keep the Stillen grill, as it replaces that part too.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
Black Dragon said:
I think someone on Maui did his back similar to yours. Good job w/your mod ideas.
is this the one you were talking about? (this is not my car)

·
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i don't care, but in saying the skyline look, i was talking about the taillights, making them so they just have the red dot look and the rest of the color blended in. even if i were to buy the skyline bodykit though i'd be kind of torn between the grilles

·
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
his lights are formed off the ready made line already on the taillight, i made my own lower to completely get rid of the ugly yellow, the yellow kills the whole look of the car

·
THE BYRD MAN DADDY
217 Posts
is it real?

iz it a real carbon fiber hood ? ? ?

·
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
plus finally i now have the fast relay blink i've always wanted, damn that's one of the best parts

·
THE BYRD MAN DADDY
217 Posts
that pewter altima look so clean..

1 - 20 of 126 Posts