The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was it that made that custom box in there trunk. I would like to do the same thing if the sound is good. I am sick of not having any trunk space.

I cant find the post/pics anywhere. It seems to be deleted or MIA. Anyone remember who that was.

·
Registered
342 Posts
me too, I also wanted to do something customized. I only have 2 10's and an amp and it is killing my trunk space. Does anyone have an enclosed fiberglass setup?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
That is exactly what I want to do. I found where you posted pics on your website. I have 2 ten's so I probably wouldn't be able to do your exact dimensions but yours looks great. Did you do it yourself? Was the Fiberglass part hard?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
nope my boys at their stereo shop did it for me..theres no fiberglass..its all MDF wood and the front is plexiglass.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok. I want get back my trunk space and all these pics look about how much trunk I have now.

The pics that I saw a while back, was the amp was suspended right under the rear deck and the subs were in a custom fiberglass looking like box, on each side of the trunk left/right right by the wheel wells.

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
I will post new pics of my set-up tonight. I had to take it out this last weekend to partially rebuild it for the new subs, so I finally I have pics of what my enclosures look like behind the cosmetic covers/amp racks.

Demmy

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
TL, love your setup. What kind of amp is that on top?

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
cyko's box

i think it was probably cyko's car you saw....im planning to do the same thing when it gets warmer....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mrbiggs said:
cyko's box

i think it was probably cyko's car you saw....im planning to do the same thing when it gets warmer....
Thanks mrbiggs, that is the one. I love that setup. That would save me tons of space in the trunk. I would like to do this soon also.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Is that the Infinity 5 channel 255 Amp?

I have the 202a.Infinity amps own.
I only have one ten (sealed box~MTX8000),but I also have plenty of room in my trunk still.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts