The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
Yeah i emailed greg right after i saw this thread. I don't believe they're open 2day so I dont' expect an answer 2day. I lost the number as well. So hopefully I get a response!

·
1,680 Posts
Here's the thing, if you have the APR strut bar, like I and most do, you must cut out a portion of the valve cover. This is an OEM replacement, so how comfortable do feel cutting this c/f cover???? That or remove the strut bar. I still have no response from them....they better not be ignoring me, especially since they sent me over there and needed a v6 not a v4. Plus I want my FREE c/f cover!!!!

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SMOKEN-BAKE said:
ya man, I say we get a group buy on this........lets make them drop that dam price......lets hit them up.....desiego
No response from them as of yet. Thye must be slammed with emails or slow to respond.

I would hope this would clear the strut bar. The other one that I had cleared it just fine, it just did not cover the alternator area like this one does. I would hate to have to cut this cover after paying that much for it.

·
1,680 Posts
When I gave it to them, I'd ask if it would a direct replacement as the OEM, or if it would clear the strut bar I had. They said in order for it to clear the buyer would have to modify the cover. Same as modifying the stock cover. What you see up in the pics, is exactly what it is. You WILL have to modify it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts