The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Start I have an 08 Altima 2.5S.

I have a sorta working CVT in my altima, it was just changed about 1 month ago and it "works" but not the way it should. I have a P0845 code that is being thrown, which is for the Trans pressure sensor B.

What I have been trying to find is if there is a way to remove the valve body, change the sensor, and put it back together with out removing the whole trans from the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have a sorta working CVT in my altima, it was just changed about 1 month ago and it "works" but not the way it should. I have a P0845 code that is being thrown, which is for the Trans pressure sensor B.

What I have been trying to find is if there is a way to remove the valve body, change the sensor, and put it back together with out removing the whole trans from the car.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You took the trouble of putting all those words there again, but I for one will be d-mned if I know why.

·
Registered
332 Posts

In short, yes. I've gone through the trouble of finding a video for you with step by step.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts