The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wuz ^ guys...i guess i don't have to keep this a secret anymore...cuz i guess i don't have to keep ma mouth shut about it...but here's a linky on ma car :D

Here is the WRX CWest sideskirts...

this was from the hint (Pioneer, Silver, HKS)...if u look they are on the Silver WRX sponsored by Pioneer and HKS...:D

the front and rear i'll wait until they post on their site and i'll give linki...:p

u wanted kits...there u go...

http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?3=2882

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope...no pricing yet...but of course...it'll b best to go through Liquid Ink, Carisma, Etc...just don't slam on ImportFan.com for thier high prices...they're making this kit for us...but they're distrubutors...not sellers...so they're not here to sell..just to manufacture...

i'm also talking to Carisma Auto about a CF hood groupbuy...I'll post if i can get a price from them...they will be for the OEM and RX7 Knight Sport Carbon Fiber Hoods...so stay tuned and don't PM me half to death...cuz i have no idea on pricing right now...all i kno is that i'm getting this kit free :D LoL...due to the fact I was Alty-less for 3 weeks...hence the 90 Corolla in ma sig...so yea...more pictures when they release...cuz we can't attach $#!+ n e more...

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
now all u need are rims

·
Registered
601 Posts
they are regular. just cause they are c west doesn't mean anything you can fit any side skirts to your car. so why should i pay $300 for side skirts when i can get some for way cheaper. and as far being jealous i already have a kit. but hey not downing anybody just giving my opinion. one last thing i bet for the price people are gonna pay this new kit you can get a kit from an 98-02 accord kit fitted.

·
sittin' pretty.
2,427 Posts
R I C said:
they are regular. just cause they are c west doesn't mean anything you can fit any side skirts to your car. so why should i pay $300 for side skirts when i can get some for way cheaper. and as far being jealous i already have a kit. but hey not downing anybody just giving my opinion. one last thing i bet for the price people are gonna pay this new kit you can get a kit from an 98-02 accord kit fitted.
try not to take everything so seriously...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts