The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****ING AOL!!!

Well last year i decided to take 3 months free of aol.My lil cousin was coming to town and she would have nothing to do all summer and she loves chatting, so it was a good idea. I cancelled a month early and its a done deal. Somehow someone logged in once and i started getting charged. It was like 40 dollars and I complained they gave problems and i said what the hell its my fault for having the icon on my desktop. Fastforward to 2 weeks ago I check my statment(havent checked b/c i havent been using it) i see 29.99 for AOL. Then realized i been getting charged since april.I call my credit card for dispute papers.Then I called AOL and the India guy said he would credit 95.96. Im cool ok, dispute papers come in and i just scrap them. A week or so later no credit.I call aol again and get these rude people from india or whatever and i cant understand what they say. They guy said he can only credit 45.46 and im like f that , the guy told 95.96 so im getting 95.96. Im like let me talk to supervisor,manager i dont care. Hes like theres no one here, im like you in the building by yourself and hes like yeah, argued for like 30 mins and he hangs up on me.Call again same shit over and over put me on hold forever.Call again and lady notice all the calls i made to them so she hands me over to the "supervisor". So it gets intense with the arguing back and forth and she trys to brush me off by saying you are getting a credit 10 days but i dont how much. Im Like bullshit you know you are just trying to blow me off.Then more arguing and then she admits im only getting 45.46. She ends up saying thanks calling AOL and hangs up.

Im not letting this go, Im going to call everyday till i get my full amount.They know i havent been using it.

Sorry for length i realize i was typing too much so i didnt get into detail about the convo's, that shit was funny, i let my friend hear on another phone.rude ass people.

(save the you cant write for shit and spell for shit to yourselfs)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone know how do I go about contacting Netzero or any of AOL comptetion. So I can pitch to them my problems with AOL and maybe we both can benefit from it.

·
4,020 Posts
No problems like that...but the amount they are charging is odd, considering AOL is $23.95 a month (don't have it, but I do know about it). But a little in their defense, it is your responsibility to review you credit card statements. On a side note, if you don't get to far, contact your credit card company and make a fraud claim.

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
BIGLU said:
Anyone know how do I go about contacting Netzero or any of AOL comptetion. So I can pitch to them my problems with AOL and maybe we both can benefit from it.
I've been with netzero for over 3 years and no problems what so ever. Plus you can't beat $9.95 a month.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i dont use aol, and i never really did. I have had cable for 3-4 years. It was my mistake for getting free trial for my cousin. Well today is going to be day 2 of aruging.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts