The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you mayknow I am about to attempt the short shifter intsall on a 2nd gen, using an integra SS. It should work. Well I was in one of my fav shops today here in Cocoa, FL. I guess the owner was at lunch or something and this dude I have never seen before was behind the counter. There were about 5 or 6 "civic" guys in there all looking at shit. Well firstthe look at me like a bitch b/c I rolled up in my GXE and then when I ask a few questions about the shifter mods I am going to nbeed to do(i.e. put washers on the sides), they were all like, "What, on an altima"...one kid even said, "that wont help ya out much, altimas are slow!"..Well needless to say that kinda pissed me off and I am quiet sure that I amnot the only one this has happed to. Damn Hondas....PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will find out this weekend(if it comes in the mail in time) I have taken a look and I think I can do it myself, even though I have other individuals that nsist I take it somewhere...but wheres the fun in that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
???????????
civic saying an altima is slow???
someone needs to tell my alty because
its not been beaten By no civic----or accord
for that matter

I WOULD RATHER PUSH A NISSAN- THAN DRIVE A HONDA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts