The Nissan Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where could i go to see what speaker sizes fit in the wagon and how many there are??? i will search google, but was wondering if anyone knew off hand
thanks

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, thanks alot, but the year i am looking for is 1972..i have had no luck with google...i will keep tryin...thanks anyways

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
8 12"'s should fin in the back quite nicely !!!!! Just playing with ya .... I dont know !!

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol..i went to theso called "best stereo" place in town and they had no idea of what would fit, he is like, when you get it, bring it in, i would be able to tell you then...well duh, dumbass, i am not a mooron, i know what i am doing when it comes to stereos!!! if they dont know what it is, i gues si am SOL

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
actualy I believe they only had like one speaker in the dash .... So you will have to do a custom install !!

·
Resident Bitch
1,275 Posts
My bf's sedan has speakers in all 4 doors and in the rear deck I think. I have not idea whats stock and whats not, I haven't looked at it close enough. We're taking them out this weekend to use them for a river radio since the car has no head unit in it right now. I'll look to see if they are stock placements and what size they are.

Demmy

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i have 2 2 channel amps, a pair of newer boston accoustics 5x7"s that kick ass, an MTX blue thunder 12" sub, lots of rca's, wires, splitter, 4 guage wiring, monster fuse and circuit breaker...
so i just need some rear speakers....i sunno, maybe a 6 speaker set up will be cool:p

oh and you goin to the salt river?? that is fun

·
Resident Bitch
1,275 Posts
Yep May 25th for Memerial weekend. We've gone 2 or 3 times a season for the past 3 years. We decided we need a river radio this year. We basically just started collecting old stereo equipment that still works from friends. We have everything we need, just gotta build it.

Demmy

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you gonna use like 2 huge tubes and put plywood across it and set the radio up that way?? i have seen that before:) i wanna go to the salt river

·
Resident Bitch
1,275 Posts
Ok... my bf pulled the speakers out this weekend. Its looked like they were cut into the door... so not stock. It had 6.5 in the front and 5.25 in the rear.

We're putting all 4 of those in the river radio, along with 2-8" mtx black gold woofers, some genaric 100 watt amp, headunit and a battery. All of it is just old equipment we've been collecting. I'll post some pictures later when Casio fixes my camera and sends it back.

Demmy

·
Resident Bitch
1,275 Posts
Oh yeah... I think we're gonna do a whole rice boy theme for the radio. Its painted bright yellow, cause thats what was on the cheap return shelf at home depot. We're gonna put a red racing stripe on it, put rice stickers all over it and paint "Energy Suspension" on the tube it floats on. :) We have way to much time on our hands :D

Demmy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.