The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I will be in Daytona Beach, March 9-15th, the week before the tuner show. ;( Is anyone going to be down there the week of the 9-15th, or even the week after? Looking to maybe hook up with a few people while I am down. I ordered my Black Widow kit for my 2000 Altima this past Tuesday, so I should be getting it this week, and put on before I head down there.

Also, this is for everyone.. I have never been to Daytona Beach for "spring break", only for a week with the family, and it was like 90 full of hispanics.. Closest I have to a Daytona Beach, is Myrtle Beach, here in South Carolina... Go there all the time. Anyone wanna give their stories about stuff they saw last year, and the years past? It would be cool to see what i have to look forward to :)

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Hey man while you are down in Daytona Beach just stop in Molly Brown's and give out a few dollars for me!!!!!!!!!!! Damn that place is fun.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
dont listen to that foo, the BW kit is so easy to put on. its awesome quality too.

u'r prolly gonna get raped at the body shop anyway..lol

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, the best deal over here is $500 to get it on and painted ;\ everywhere else charges more.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
thats cheap once they see what that have to work with. Seriously man. But once its on damn it looks hot. Its worth it if you dont mind spending the $.

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah, cuz i went to other body shops, and they couldn't touch that price.. and its the same performance shop i ordered it from.

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Palm Coast eh? I had a lot in Palm Coast, and I vacation in St. Augustine every year, and will be back down there in July. I will be in touch... is topdawg186 your aim name as well?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts