The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested in joining, email me at:
[email protected]

There will be a few requirements on the cars; which I will figure out later, a VERY small monthly due to cover the cost of the webpage I am going to be setting up and to cover club costs (events and all that good stuff). There will be a monthly meet, and a few more things.

For a startup package, you will recieve a tee-shirt, and 2 small stickers to put on the back side window of your car to display the club you are in.

I have not come up with the name yet, as I wanted to give all the interested members a chance to decide on it.

All other questions, please email me.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you join the Club!

BTW, I'm not sure how often I will be back to check on this, so feel free to give it a free bump for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
peterson...if you dont want in, please dont waste my time...its hard enough to deal with starting up a club like this.

Another point I'd like to make...

i NEED you to email me so i can get your email addresses for the mailing list.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
:rolleyes: LOL What about participating in something that's free? Gee, what a concept? :rolleyes:

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Hey guy,

What I would plan on happening wouldn't involve fees; just folks hanging out, going places, and meeting others. Your language exemplifies your persona, don't be so defensive, keep your dick in your pants dude!

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
blairellis said:
heres a concept...you try funding a club like this out of your own pocket...its not gonna happen...now shut up since you dont want in...
LOL Well, let's see what it costs.

*A parking lot to hang out in the evening - FREE
*You talking about your alteza lights and 7" exhaust tip - PRICELESS

What grand sum of cash are you talking about ???

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
Black Hornet said:
Hey guy,

What I would plan on happening wouldn't involve fees; just folks hanging out, going places, and meeting others. Your language exemplifies your persona, don't be so defensive, keep your dick in your pants dude!
LOL Fred is pissed that he can't be a part of the newly formed "SUPER COOL ELITE MD NISSAN CLUB".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for anyone that is interested...please email me with your interest so i can send out a mass email to you guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bigbird said:
How many people are in this club so far?
so far i have about 22 interested car owners....some 240's, some max's, a g20, and a few sr20's

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
Well, I would like to come by and do some coverage and featured ride articles when and IF you guys meet, I try to cover all local events.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BeerIs4Kids said:
there were at least 10-15 recipients (besides me) of the e-mail
i sent out a few more after i sent out the mass email...the interest is there....its just a matter of getting the stuff i want done now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts