The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the DC/VA/MD area and would like a FREE Air Intake (currently being designed strictly for the altima KA24DE motor), we need a 93-97 Nissan Altima (preferably 5SPD) for Research and Developement. This will be a state of the art air intake system specifically designed for producing powerful results.

Live in the area and would like to let us use your car?*
Email [email protected] please.

*Car Needed for a week , the car will not be damaged, all we will be doing is taking fitment measurements. Your car will be dynoed free of charge to demonstrate the gains.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
i live in the area, richmond va to be exact. i am very interested in the r&d testing. let me know if ia m a good caniadate. its a 97 SE 5 speed. i have a stillen intake on there now but i don't really like it. let me know, we can work something out. latas. . .

·
8,809 Posts
I live in Centreville and if they want to do it on a second gen 2k1 GXE to be exact let me know.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
ohh yeah mike, is it a cold air intake? i hope so. but you know i am good for it, i have been a member of this site for a long time and i think i am respected around here. but let me know man, i am serious a/b this, latas. . .

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts