The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mr. Super Stock
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll

I remember a thread about dealer discounts for Maxima.org or Altimas.net members, which dealerships(in socal) were they?

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Mossy Nissan Oceanside and Tustin Nissan. Don't expect too much from either of them..you still gotta do your hw and haggle.

Jae

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
If you want to be really evil, and save yourself some money, pit them against eachother. :p Get a price from one, then go to the other one and say, "Dude, So-and-So quoted me this price"... then take that price back to the other dude... it'll take some calling/e-mails, but it'll save you some decent money. But usually no-one will beat Greg @ Mossy Oceanside. :p

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Sterling_wt said:
I see u already have an Altima...so what's next? Z?
You wanna go w/me to a dealership sometime this week, in the evening? I wanna test drive a Sentra GXE 5sp.

Jae

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Re: Re: Dealer discounts???

ThurzNite said:
I see u already have an Altima...so what's next? Z?
You wanna go w/me to a dealership sometime this week, in the evening? I wanna test drive a Sentra GXE 5sp.

Jae
why a gxe jae??? just go drive a 1st gen imo go test drive the V spec

·
Mr. Super Stock
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not going to buy a new car(tho, I want a Z, I like the space of the Alt).

I need to get a nose mask for my car b4 I go to vegas. When I came back from san franisco I found two paint chips on my hood and bumper.

Wanna find a local place. Retail is $106, with 15% discount and tax its about $100, dont want pay shipping.

Thanks for the invite Thurz... (why a gxe, other than the $$$) :)
Thanks Tweeks... I call up tustin. Gotta become a maxima member now :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts