The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) :dunno:
Ok, So First off.. Can anyone recommend what company to get a dash kit from...?
And, Does anyone have Ideas or photo's of what color dash kit to get for a silver alty, with the charcoal interior...
I do Know that i'm not interested in the aluminum look, I had that in my mustang, so this time I wanted perhaps something like the cherry wood....
Does anyone have pics or ideas..
Thanks Guy's you are alway's a great help..
Miss V.:D :angel1:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Raven2325 said:
Hey Jerry,
Did you just do a search on Ebay for Altima Dash Kits? or was it from a specific company?
Yes, actually I typed "2002 Altima"! A word of CAUTION! If you decide to get a daxh kit, don't buy kits made of epoxy since it will crack, scratch & chip. Get the polyurethane kits which are guaranteed from cracking & chipping.

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
Ive been researchin some different dashes. If you do a search for veneerz or woodview- you should come up with some pretty nice pics of dashes. both these companies products look good. thinking about changin mine. by the way mine is from wooddash.com you can check it out in the registry.

·
silver car ownin mofo
156 Posts
Raven2325 said:
:) :dunno:
Ok, So First off.. Can anyone recommend what company to get a dash kit from...?
And, Does anyone have Ideas or photo's of what color dash kit to get for a silver alty, with the charcoal interior...
I do Know that i'm not interested in the aluminum look, I had that in my mustang, so this time I wanted perhaps something like the cherry wood....
Does anyone have pics or ideas..
Thanks Guy's you are alway's a great help..
Miss V.:D :angel1:
i dont like any of those plasticky look dash kits... i like legend5 stuff... its completely real materials...at least the alum kits are.

www.legend5.com

costs a lil bit more but worth it i think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts