The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i was supposed to have everything b4 xmas cause my parents r giving me $ for xmas towards the system

i got all my interiors and an amp to run them

i think i am deff gunna get the 2 10inch KICKER solo L7's

now i will need to get an amp for it i was looking towards a Kicker zr1000 PPi 2200 Orion XTR 900.2 RF power 1000a2 or one of the bigger RF power amps.
what do u think would work best with the L7's
thanx

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,816 Posts
Come on Jordan, you gonna answer him?

Heheheh TL has a answer for everything. LOL!!!!

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
238 Posts
rf 1500.1 db that amp pushes 2 12in power hx2s so it will push the kicker easy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
amp for r7

i installed a duel setup of 2 12" r7's in my buddies solara, and i used the jl audio 1000/1, this sub rocked the sh*t out of the subs, and now i am proudly deaf! lol, but the downfall is that the amp is quite pricy, you could also go for the jl audio 500/1 mono block, which can be bridged to 1 channel, and crank out about close to 600 watts

any quiestions, email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wut bout that ppi 2200
i can get good prices on ppi orion and maybe kicker amps like real good prices in the city so i wanna know if these amps would work good

·
Registered
46 Posts
which ppi 2200 are you talking about the pcx2200 orthe pc2200.2? if it's the pcx i would go with that but you gotta keep in mind the ppi amps draw a hell of a lot of power

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Re: amp for r7

plaiboy69 said:
i installed a duel setup of 2 12" r7's in my buddies solara, and i used the jl audio 1000/1, this sub rocked the sh*t out of the subs, and now i am proudly deaf! lol, but the downfall is that the amp is quite pricy, you could also go for the jl audio 500/1 mono block, which can be bridged to 1 channel, and crank out about close to 600 watts

any quiestions, email me @ [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts