The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
7,040 Posts
Clean out the AC drainpipe, which should start with making sure the cabin filter area is clean. This is awkward to get to from the passenger footwell, but not hard to do...other than removing the glove box assembly to get at it. Pop the filter door off, extract filter, and make sure there isn't a lot of crud along the bottom of the filter area...you either need an ostrich neck to see in, or use your smartphone like I did to 'see around corners'. If there is debris...try using a shop vac to draw it out...do NOT use anything metal in there...if you puncture the AC condensor you will hate yourself.

·
1JonnyZ
18 Posts
If your back deck under back window is wet it's probably the drain or drains from the sunroof. If your leak is back there it's got nothing to do with AC

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's best to visit a legitimate aircon servicing for 100% accuracy of the solution.
Hi, I can ask my uncle where he bought air conditioners for the entire floor. It's just that he has a big office center and a lot of offices, and that's why he bought a lot of air conditioners. I still remember how he stayed up late for weeks and looked for cheap but good quality air conditioners. In one day his friend told him to go to his garage. to his surprise, they did everything quickly and efficiently and most importantly inexpensively. Now my uncle constantly consults with his friend on various issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts