The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same engine size, completely different car

The camera I used sucks ass, cheap f*ckin company. I need to swing by AMS, Mike's camera is the shit.

I know the pics aren't too close-up, but i'm not trying to draw attention to my car at work, they'd give me a pay cut :/

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frea_Kanata said:
happy you chose this over the 4runner?
Hell yeah, I think right after the accident I wasn't in a state of clearity. I wanted the 4runner cause it's a tank, I'm glad I waited til the fog cleared.

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
now I'm glad I didn't buy the G35c over the TL, I did not want to be another typical indian sala with a G35c

j/k

Congrats on the ride, glad you didn't pussy out and get the auto :bigok:

time for new suspension, exhaust, and oh say a supercharger :D

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
arthur early said:
HOW MUCH??
Sticker was 38.5k, got it down to 37k, trade-in was 16k (I can't believe they gave me 16k for that piece of junk) & 6k down.

After taxes & tags the final financing amount came out to around 17k, w/4.7% it's like $300/month

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlueDemonAltima said:
now I'm glad I didn't buy the G35c over the TL, I did not want to be another typical indian sala with a G35c
The was a dark skinny ass south indian looking donkey checking out a silver one, I was about to end myself :(

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlueDemonAltima said:
you parked your baby near other vehicles???!!! I park my baby far as to not get the dents in the doors, you don't deserve her! :mad:
There's NO WHERE else, all the spots in my lot are always full :(

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Nice def!

You no traitorous no mo, we can still be friends. Unlike that Acura slut Anup! :angry2:

I'm jealous though, I wish I could get a G35c with 4.7% and pay less than I am paying at 1.9% for my 3.5 right now :(..................... but I am really good looking so that makes up for it.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Waddy said:
You no traitorous no mo, we can still be friends. Unlike that Acura slut Anup! :angry2:
:lol: He's been banned from the Basmati Racing Forums for his actions

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Creature said:
congrats Rick! I'm proud of you for getting the 6MT depsite my comments! :D
I actually mentioned you to the sales guy, I told him I had a friend who owns a 6mt but is reconsidering his decision :lol:

btw, the transmission is unbelievable, it's 10x better than the Alti, hard to believe it's the same company.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts