The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm working on installing the XC LED Demon eyes in a stock 2015 Altima housing. Since the brackets that come with the demon eyes won't work with our setup I'm having to make my own bracket. Could anyone provide some insight please?? :) below is a 2 bolt DIY bracket mount with the XC LED positioned at the bottom of the shield. My concern here is that the cutoff shield will block the LEDs... Thoughts?

My other option was to have the LEDs off to the left side positioned slightly above where you see the cable in the below picture. The issue with that is I was only able to use one screw mount which belongs to the shield. Vibrations could make it loose and eventually slide out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm working on installing the XC LED Demon eyes in a stock 2015 Altima housing. Since the brackets that come with the demon eyes won't work with our setup I'm having to make my own bracket. Could anyone provide some insight please?? :) below is a 2 bolt DIY bracket mount with the XC LED positioned at the bottom of the shield. My concern here is that the cutoff shield will block the LEDs... Thoughts?

My other option was to have the LEDs off to the left side positioned slightly above where you see the cable in the below picture. The issue with that is I was only able to use one screw mount which belongs to the shield. Vibrations could make it loose and eventually slide out.
I don't mean to go off topic but I just had a quick question. I plan on putting some TRS Black series lenses in my car and was wondering if I'll have to remove the bumper before I can remove the headlight housing?

Sorry if I sound like a noob. If I had valuable input to your original question then I'd definitely try to help :-/

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't mean to go off topic but I just had a quick question. I plan on putting some TRS Black series lenses in my car and was wondering if I'll have to remove the bumper before I can remove the headlight housing?

Sorry if I sound like a noob. If I had valuable input to your original question then I'd definitely try to help :-/
Hey man! No worries. Yes you have to remove the bumper to take the headlights out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts