The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason i got wicked depressed tonight, anyone have any ideas on how to cheer myself up?

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
the correct term is you are feeling sad, you arent actually depressed, i know the difference..just to clearify...go for a drive, that always helped me, but i live where there are many places to drive, back roads, etc...oregon has its benefits:)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no its depressed i was sad for a few daysnow im depressed i know the diff it happened a few months back too

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
you should go to the dr and get some medication....i need some, but i have been feeling alright lately...

normally most people start to get depressed when school starts or when fall starts....most people are likely to kill themselves in this season, statistically...
i would get medication, it is hard to fight deep depression w/o medicine...i have done it 2 times, but id rather have medication....
but seriously, take a drive!!! it helps...i love to take drives along the coast at dusk and listen to some music that most people would think is gay, but it is really great music, but it depends on each individual, as most things do....if you have fast internet connection, go to kazaa and type in andreas vollenweider i dont know how many of the songs you will find, but i have 3 of his CDs, down to the moon and dance with the lion are the two best cds, i think...he is a swedish guy that is prolly the best ever harp player and also plays many other instruments...my moms was lucky enough to see him in concert about 14 years ago....if i have the chance to see one concert, it would be that one, or springsteen

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
get f*cking shitfaced tonight, wakeup tomorrow it will be all god

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im very anti-drinking alone but last week i got ****ed up while talkin to my friend online and then on the phone after having the worst night ofmy life, i dont wanna go back to drinking alone its a very sad sad thing

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
man bro i know what ur saying, after my ex and i broke up months back i was sad, maybe not depressed but it lasted a month at least....friends helped alot, and old friends that came back into my life cuz i let them did too

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
haha...i've been depressed for most of my life....it's not all that bad once you get used to it. Just occupy yourself. I think that's why I like modding my car. Just find someting to do and stick with it.

·
I am the universe.
1,539 Posts
try out some Eastern Philosophy. It's good reading, and gives you a lot to think about.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
HBOC said:
andreas vollenweider
my dad has a few of his cds. fascinating music....hypnotizing. relaxing. thoughtful. peaceful. (sometimes it's just too much though...) i would like to burn one from him, actually. haven't listened to it in quite a while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts