The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Portfolio

I graduated a while back from the Art Institue in Multimedia and webdesign - wanted to know what you guys think of my site. You will need a pretty good pc to make it run smooth and a good connection. Also, incase you are not sure how to make the site work fully (there are outlines of a person in each section, once the ouline loads, you can click on it to reveal the "world") also you must click and drag the small cubes into the larger cube hole... and the "return to main menu" button on on the top right of the box.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
I'm currently working on my design portfolio as well. Its not so much that's its hard to do, it just sucks because I know I have to do it and I keep dragging my feet.

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Nice design, but functionally it is lacking. If this is being used to get you a new job, your prospective employer may get fustrated by trying to view your site and just give up and move to the next candidate. It's the worst part as a designer having to find that balance between form and function. Don't get too discouraged, you are heading in the right direction. It's good to be original and innovative with your site design. You just need to look at it from the idiots standpoint in terms of setting up the navigation. Less clicking is better. I'm currently the Art Director for Chevy Chase Bank and B.F. Saul Mortgage.

Here's how my portfolio looks.
Portfolio
I need to do some updates to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts