I'm going out on a long shot and assuming that you mean your "Valve Cover"
Well, if it's the valve cover you mean then you'll need to do this.
Buy a torque wrench if you don't already have one ($10-$50 depending on the type you get, the one with the needle will work fine for this) Buy a new Valve Cover Gasket ($11 for the gasket alone, $35 for the gasket, the spark plug seal, the bolt seals) Buy a Haynes book on your car (It explains how to remove everything in there) Buy RTV sealent (refer to the Haynes book) Buy heavy grit sandpaper (for cleaning the cover) Buy HIGH HEAT paint (any other paint will bubble and look like shit)
1) Remove the valve cover, buy removing the bolts and the bolt seals
2) Remove the old valve cover gasket.
3) Remove the spark plug seal from the valve cover
4) Clean your valve cover with a hose and some scrubbing with your sand paper. Do not use any cleaner but mild soap. And do not use an electric sander. Scrub as much as you can, the cleaner the better.
5) Let it dry completely.
6) Spray paint the cover. Follow the directions on the can.
7) Let it dry completely. Very important. Let it sit longer than the can says by 50%
8) Install the new valve cover gasket by applying RTV sealent to the half circle parts on the head (you'll see what I mean).
9) Place the valve cover gasket and the spark plug seal into the groves in the valve cover
9) Replace the valve cover and make sure the RTV sealent covers the whole half circle. This will prevent oil leaks.
10) Tighten the bolts working from the center outward (torque the bolts to 15lbs/ft)
11) Look back and enjoy.