Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Date: February 22, 2003
Time 5:30pm till whenever
Place : Tigerbull's
9310 Forest Ln Ste 362
Dallas, Texas 75243

We have a new meet location, and it looks like this may be our permanant home. The owner/manager of the restaurant is a constable for the Dallas Police, so no problems with cops, and he offered either a 10% discount or a burger/fries/ drink special whenever we hold meets there. He's been really good to us and it looks like this will be our spot from now on. There is approximately 40-50 parking spots at Tigerbull's itself, which continues into an ex-Tom Thumb parking lot, so we will have sufficient space.

The location is right off of 635, at Forest and Abrams right near the Abrams/635 intersection.

You guys that will be there for sure need to post, this way we can give a approximate head count to Mark so he can make accomadations for the DNE crew.

Keep in mind at this meet, we should have our first round of stickers up for sale at the meet, and we will be taking orders for a DNE polo shirt that will be embroidered. In the left chest area, we'll have DNE in black with Dallas Nissan Enthusiasts printed below. Just something to keep in mind...

Meet list
1)Darrick aka Darrick
2)Seximagtr aka Joffe
3)Bluebob aka Chris
4)Joffe's friend Elvin
5)Rytone777 aka Ryan (240SX)
6)Joseph aka Joseph77
7)Chris aka Magik93Maxima
8)Latinmax
9)sx7r aka thomas aka monster
10)01ltd aka albert
11)d-warner aka david
12)stan aka euromaxima
13)Jeff aka mrerous
14)yongjun
15)tekmode (03 Spec-V - Black)
16)7SPEED (03 Spec-V - White)
17)m3dia_lab (97 Altima) - Maybe
18)MaximusMorpheus aka Jesse
19)280zcar aka Kevin (1976 280Z - Light Metallic Blue)
20)blackandwhite - Maybe
21)PrettyboyS13 (240SX)
22)JTALTI - (01 Altima GXE Limited)
23)skylineawd - (93 Altima GXE)
24)Megaseth - (91 HB 240)
25)Neo_rambo (95 240sx)
26)Tony (94 Z)
27)Nox240 (240 - Silvia Conversion)
28)CJP
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)

Thanks for your support,
DNE Staff

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up Darrick. I'll be there on the 22nd with my 01 Altima I just bought. Now I just have to figure out were this place is.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JTALTI said:
What's up Darrick. I'll be there on the 22nd with my 01 Altima I just bought. Now I just have to figure out were this place is.
If you take that address and enter it into one of the many online map services you should be able to pull it up.

For simple directions... from 75, take 635 East, take the Abrams/Forest exit. The first light is Abrams, take a right then you will hit the Forest light, go through it and TigerBulls is right there on the right. OR from 75 you can exit Forest and take that East all the way to Abrams, turn right and there is TigerBulls. Hopefully I didn't confuse you more. :D

Chris
-DNE Staff

·
1,484 Posts
Alrighty. I just talked to Albert and I think we are both going to roll out there next Saturday too, so I'm pretty sure we'll be there, assuming my car isn't in the shop yet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all that came and hope to see all that didn't next month.

For all of you who were not in attendance or just missed the announcements, we have a forum dedicated to the DNE specifically here. Go and sign up and get all the latest DNE news and information.

Also for those of you who may get parts from time to time at Courtesy Nissan, feel free to ask for the DNE discount!

Thanks again,
Chris
-DNE Staff

P.S. I will post the link of the pics as soon as they are available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts