The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am currently looking for the Diamond Audio M6 12 inch subs...I love those things...I have the older model but those new ones are tight...If I got these what amp would you recommend?

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
oh, yeah i got the new m6's which is why i'm selling some cm3's. i'm going to be putting a memphis st1000d on them at 1 ohm (so get d4's). the memphis is rated at 1100 watts at 1 ohm but i hear they are underrated.

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll let you know when he tells me because if you wait for that fool to respond it will be about another year or so...He checks this site like every two months...lol

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
i'm curious as to find out whether or not my price was better :) i dunno if you know but they retail for 330 a piece...i got them for about 220 a piece

·
AKA 6spdcoupe
307 Posts
Ill sell my M6 12D4s.....Im bored of them already. BTW I am a Diamond dealer, so the warranty is there.

--Don

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
not tryin to be a dick...but do you have any proof you are a dealer? i know for a fact diamond does not authorize any internet sales so i am definitely curious as to how your warranty is valid

·
AKA 6spdcoupe
307 Posts
LoudNissan said:
not tryin to be a dick...but do you have any proof you are a dealer? i know for a fact diamond does not authorize any internet sales so i am definitely curious as to how your warranty is valid
First of all, they are used so it wouldnt matter if I shipped them out, second of all come on down and I can produce all the proof you need. BTW my local distributor is Opus Marketing, which is the stocking account for DA here in NJ. Check them out, and if further info is needed Id be more than happy to provide it.

--Don

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
lol nah man, i'm just saying...since selling them used generally does not transfer warranty and you said the warranty will still be on them...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts