The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
i remember somebody posting a link to a japanese ebay auction for altima emblems for people to put on their bluebirds.

we're so wierd.

i wonder if people in japan put SVT emblems on their JDM cars?

·
w00t
5,990 Posts
apparently so lol... GT-R and Type-R on everything over here... and SVT and GT over there... as much as I like the bluebird look, I'll stick with clears, never did like the JDM look as far as the ambers...

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
GXE94 said:
so wait, everyone here wants to be JDM, yet people in japan want to be USDM?
it's been like that..the USDM Integra front is as hot as the JDM ITR front here...

what do u need, let me kno, i can get them now...will start @ the dealership soon :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha umm i dunno altima emblems and i need some parts like if any of you accidently bought some like a sawy bar for a BB or a strut bar or anything like that and yea people here want to be SVT and USDM like all the toyota want to be lexus and lexus there want to be toyota like altezzas and stuff... like the people here with skylines want GT350 or watever and 180sx are 240sx its crazy they should just have one big trading place.. haha mah bluebird came with out emblems so yea... like emblems plus performance parts like if your trying to get rid of them you know...

i can even get you guyz stuff from here....

·
Registered
237 Posts
its all about being different. Here you cant BUY a JDM car, so people try to make it look JDM... in japan the JDM version is everywhere... so people go for the USDM look.

·
Once again in a DSM!!
1,499 Posts
how bout you ship me your bluebird and ill ship you a 2nd gen altima.. now that is something a lot of peeps havent seen over there.:D

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
funny thing in Jamaica guys import USDM cars although they get JDM spec cars! I guess some just want to stand out from the crowd........give me a skyline over a mustang anyday!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts