The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone add header and full exhaust at the same time? I am in on the group buy for the hot shot header. I already have a Tsudo performance muffler. I've ordered the Catco high flow cat from Summit and and getting 2 1/4 piping all the way through. I was wondering if anybody added something similar to this at once, and was wondering if you got a decent gain from it? I know to not expect tons of power, but would like to know you get some gain from it. I am running Ractive 9mm wires/NGK plugs and Ractive WAI on the motor. Thanks!

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
You'll definately notice a gain! Especially after 4000 rpms. It pulls a hell of a lot harder. And, the exhaust will be crazy loud! I put my header on with stock exhaust, and then had the full exhaust (cat, piping, muffler) put on 2 days later. It's ridiculously loud. I hope you don't mind it. Then again, you could put a resonator in, but it won't help that much. Mine makes a "tinny" sound. Almost like a rattle, when the car is cold. After it warms up, it's not bad, but Man is it loud!

But to answer the ques, you'll definatley feel a difference. I'll put money on it!

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. My setup will probably be similar to yours. Hotshot header, generic 2.25" piping, and Catco hi-flow cat. Only difference is I have a Tsudo muffer. I look forward to the gains. Not sure what motor mod will come after that. I"m thinking the UR pulley.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts