The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hello my name is Distance
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man

dude i thnk you for the answer and also how about the t3 or a t4 just wondering because if i can get one used i can get it though my families business and no my pocket.

·
Registered
475 Posts
ford turbocoupe/mercury rx-7, xr4ti only pre 88 though otherwise its an IHI unit. Dont use a dodge unit...unless it the nice VNT on the "newest" daytona IROC.....bc they are T3's but only a .50 trim on them and the flanges are a bastardized fitting......for a T4, you're looking at diesel truck engines ususally.....the GN's (or any other turbo 3.8) would be a good source for good turbos too

·
Nympho
176 Posts
Re: thanks man

Bigunitsnake said:
dude i thnk you for the answer and also how about the t3 or a t4 just wondering because if i can get one used i can get it though my families business and no my pocket.
yes because the IRS includes a bunch of morons that wont catch a turbocharger purchase.... i thought enron was being stupid :D..

heh jk

·
Hello my name is Distance
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
which one

which one would be the best for a custom turbo kit, or in other words which one has the best performance and price remember its going on the $450 rev hard manifold fits t3 and t4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.